Keto Like A Lady
introducing a 12 week ketotarian TRANSFORMATION program for women...
The Fastest Way To Lose Fat Without sacrificing whole body wellness
Right now you're frustrated (and you should be). You're doing your best: eating healthy & getting exercise in when you can, but it doesn't seem to matter. The number on the scale isn’t going down...it’s going up.
PROBLEM: You keep gaining weight and have no idea why.
Let me tell you something very very important: It’s not you. It’s not your lack of commitment or willpower. It’s the 'healthy' food that you’re eating + the time wasted on the wrong type of exercise.
You are literally creating the perfect storm of weight gain and you need to stop (more on this later).
After working with women who were desperately trying to lose weight, this is what I know about you:
- You do your best to eat lightly. You know the more you eat the bigger you get. But you're really hungry and just don’t have the willpower to be good day in and day out. Especially by about 9pm.
- You've wasted money on gym memberships, spending what feels like hours on the damn elliptical. It just makes you tired & hungry.
- You actually hold your breath every time you zip up a pair of pants you haven’t worn in a bit and say a silent prayer that they still go up.
- You just feel really uncomfortable in your own skin-if you look too closely you don’t recognize yourself, so you avoid mirrors. You also avoid changing in front of anyone else, no matter how non-judgmental they are.
I know how draining it is to spend your life ‘hiding’ in baggy clothes, because I did that for way too long. I spent a small fortune on new clothes convinced if I just found the right outfit my problems would disappear. It didn't work.
We all have insecurities but weight is one of the hardest to shake. You can't leave it at home, hide it under makeup or cover it up. It’s always there in plain sight, ready to pop up in the WORST situations (like the change room of your favorite store. We've all been there: fitting room meltdowns are the FUCKING WORST).
It’s exhausting to keep trying and failing and you get so sick of dieting. You slowly build up layer after layer of indifference. You tell yourself you don’t care (but of course you give a shit).
Because it’s not JUST your weight or your reflection in the mirror. It’s not even how you feel naked. The truth is, aside from the way you LOOK it’s also about the way you FEEL.
You’re exhausted. You feel like crap from the time you drag yourself out of bed in the morning, until you crawl back in at night and try desperately to get to sleep. You LIVE off of coffee & pop (anything with caffeine), just to hit a complete WALL by 3 o’clock and CONSTANTLY crave food like chocolate, chips, cheese & popcorn...or two packs of red vines (my personal vice).
Your body aches in places you didn’t know existed, while your moods are all over the fucking place and you walk around with a mini pharmacy in your purse (Advil, Zantac, Tums, etc etc etc). You’re also so bloated some mornings that your pants literally won’t cooperate with you.
Whenever you try to make a change and start going to the gym, you feel like everyone is judging you for not being in shape. It's embarrassing, plus it doesn't work, so you stop going.
Listen-I know you’re telling yourself exactly the opposite but THIS IS NOT NORMAL. It's really not.
There is NO SHAME in trying to lose weight to feel confident and sexy again.
Hi! I'm Debrina. It's so nice to meet you!
I'm a mom of 2, Holistic Health Coach + Functional Nutritionist...and the founder of Keto Like A Lady. I teach women who just want to lose weight (and are sick of all the B.S.) a simple way to eat that doesn't involve giving up donuts, chocolate or anything else that makes life worth living.
As a fitness trainer, I also know how to help you finally melt away those pounds that are keeping you from your favorite jeans or dress.
How about it?
I know you’ve done this before. That you used to get EXCITED about every new ‘diet’ or shake, really believing that this was it. I did too.
You definitely didn’t become a cynic overnight.
But it did happen and now you're stuck: skeptical of every new ‘miracle’ diet (you should be).
You're afraid of investing in another program and failing, but even more afraid of gaining more weight.
It’s embarrassing to fail publicly, over and over again (especially if you’re a high achiever like me), and that’s what it feels like you’re doing when you work this hard at something and never see any real change.
In spite of stressing out over everything you eat, skipping breakfasts (and the occasional lunch) and living off of coffee or smoothies PLUS spending what feels like hours doing cardio your weight just won’t go down.
If only you could be one of those women who carries their extra weight in the hips or the bum. But no, you have to carry yours right around your belly where it’s the hardest to hide (there’s a reason for that and it’s NOT just genetics).
So what’s the missing link?
First of all this isn’t just random.
- Fact: I learned that you can’t lose weight if your blood sugar's a mess, your hormones are completely out of whack and your body is holding on to EVERY SINGLE POUND (plus adding more monthly) NO MATTER HOW LITTLE YOU EAT.
- Fact: The LESS you eat while on a diet the LESS energy your body burns every day (it’s called self preservation) and the MORE you crave unhealthy junk foods (because you’re creating blood sugar issues). It’s not a case of willpower. Willpower will never win against blood sugar and hormones.
- Fact: Trying to fight biology is why diets fail. It’s not you. It’s not your lack of commitment or willpower. It’s the food that you’re eating and the way that you’re eating it. To fix it you don’t need a miracle diet or the newest magic pill. You DEFINITELY don’t need to count every calorie and make yourself miserable.
- Fact: Hitting the gym and doing all the cardio doesn't work for fat loss. Sure it's good for your heart. That's why it's called cardio.
Introducing Keto Like A Lady
A simple way of eating for women who just want to lose weight and keep it off.
No B.S. No counting calories. No magic pills or restrictive dieting.
No spending a small fortune on a gym membership or expensive equipment. No carving hours out of your already jam packed day to exercise.
Best of all? No going to bed hungry to having shakes for breakfast.
Just real food, actual fat loss and the most liberating feeling ever of NOT craving carbs & feeling like total crap all afternoon.
- Knowing what foods actually work FOR your metabolism and not against it (hint: it’s DEFINITELY not what you think).
- Getting dressed in the morning without scrutinizing your outfit from every angle to make sure it's not showcasing your worst features.
- Having a glass of wine or chocolate without feeling guilty or 'blowing your diet'.
- Going through a day WITHOUT stressing out about what to eat or when.
Let Me Introduce Myself Properly
I created Keto Like A Lady because I got so sick of weight loss & wellness being all about kale salads with no mention of self-care and how's it's different for women.
My mission is simple and it's something that I am wholeheartedly passionate about.
I teach women who just want to lose weight and cut through the B.S. a simple way of eating that works.
Let me back up a bit...
When I started my career in holistic nutrition I thought that I NEEDED to have a smoothie and massaged kale-eating type of diet to be credible and healthy. So I ate that way.
I was hungry ALL THE TIME. I was still fat, and tried to use willpower to avoid the foods I knew were bad for me (like pizza and donuts). And I was getting my cardio on like a pro...wait I am a pro. LOL.
I was eating 'healthy' food all the time, and it didn't work. Maybe you can relate?
Here's Why It Works:
Cutting Calories Doesn't Work
All those ‘miracle diets’ aren’t taking into account the fact that a calorie is NOT just a calorie. Different foods are processed by your body in VERY different ways, and they can cause either more fat storage or they can help you burn it off.
When You Eat & Digest Food
The energy from that food (in the form of sugar) is sent into your blood. Once your body detects that sugar, insulin is sent into your blood to pick up the sugar and deliver it to the working muscles. Problem is, if the muscles aren’t working (ie. you're sitting at your desk, or on the couch), insulin then happily stores that energy as fat.
Here’s The Important Part
Different foods send different amounts of energy (sugar) into your blood. Some send it all very quickly while others spread it out over time. When too much sugar is sent into your blood all at once, too much insulin is released which takes all that sugar out and ends up storing it as fat.
Now Your Blood Sugar Is Too LOW
This causes you to crave MORE of the fast digesting, sugar flooding foods to bring it back up quickly. This is the vicious blood sugar cycle you’re stuck in right now and it’s why you can’t actually lose fat and why you keep craving the bad stuff.
Stress Works The Very Same Way
It causes high blood sugar, then low blood sugar and intense carb cravings, all the while storing that extra energy as FAT (usually right around your belly).
Strength Training Will make me Bulky
Lifting weights help with weakening joints + bones, boosts immune systems, increases brain power and can keep our hormones in check...while staying sexy + curvilicious.
This Is Why I Created keto like a lady
In it I'll teach you how to balance your blood sugar, avoid carb cravings and banish stress eating all while you start losing fat and keep it off.
Using this strategy you literally CANNOT help but burning fat and increasing energy daily.